Mural

Navigation

Links below take you to posts about this blog as well as to Max's web site.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Free the Dragons / Index

Max Tell: I have had problems with learning all my life. I have a 55 percentile short term memory capacity, making memorization a constant struggle. As a child, my difficulties with memorizing lead me to fear both reading and writing, for they seemed so far out of my reach. Yet I fell in love with language through song and that changed my life.


Table of Contents
Here you will find links to my healing story Free the Dragonsa
series of podcasts and blog posts outlining how falling in love with
language changed my life.

Please note, I changed the title of this series several times in the early
stages of this process and did not come up with a solid title until story
2 A Step Back.

No comments:

Post a Comment